- Africa has become a beacon of potential in the global economy, through expanding Intra-Africa trade, development and investment opportunities throughout the Continent.
- The rapidly emerging mining, energy and agricultural industries exemplify this contention.
IDM Africa (IDMA):
- Comprises an in-house and associated specialist team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Committed to responsible, hands-on, organised and direct accountability to its clients, under a single and coordinated organisational banner.
- Provides a niche suite of professional and integrated development management services throughout Africa.
- Renewable Energy
- Project Integration: Conservation; Environment; Tourism
- To identify and embrace strategic development opportunities throughout Africa from an informed, responsible and integrated perspective
- Rural land owners and development rights’ holders
- Private companies and individuals
- Investor entities
- Financial and banking institutions
- International funding organisations
- Development entities and agencies
- Government; quasi-government and NGOs
- Assessment, analysis, facilitation, coordination, and implementation of a wide range of development opportunities in Africa, from project inception to completion.
- The formulation of development applications, the securing of applicable authorisations, and the management of investor opportunities.
- Project delivery, management, monitoring and compliance.
IDMA’s professional team comprises both in-house, associated and outsourced specialist practitioners (intra-Africa), with capacity, ability and experience in the following key disciplines:
- Engineering and GIS
- Agricultural science and economics
- Social and Socio-economic
- Financial modelling
- Project directorship